Join us for the Step-Up-for-Equity in Nature Walk!
Join us for Eagle Eye Institute's annual Step-Up-For-Equity in Nature Walk, on October 14th at Mount Tom State Reservation. Or, hike with us remotely at any time from October 7-28!
The Step-Up-For-Equity in Nature Walk is Eagle Eye Institute's biggest fundraiser of the year. By participating, you help raise awareness and funds for Eagle Eye Institute's work, as we engage youth and young adults in programs that cultivate a sense of belonging in themselves, their communities, and nature.
Our goal is to raise $60,000 with your support. The first $25,000 that we fundraise will be matched, meaning that your impact will be doubled!
Here are 5 ways to get involved in the Walk today:
1. Register for the Walk – space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot today!
2. Ask your community to sponsor your Walk with a donation to Eagle Eye, by sharing the link to our fundraising page below:
3. Share your photos and videos from the walk on social media, by tagging @eagleeyeinstitute and using the hashtag #Access2Nature4AllYouth and #EquityWalk2023.
4. Raise awareness by liking and sharing our posts during the event.
5. Can't join us in person? We invite you to walk with us remotely at any time from October 7-28!
We'd like to share a special thank you to our sponsors PeoplesBank, Nixon Insurance, and Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation for making the Walk possible.