Join us for our 19th annual Hike-a-thon!
This year, our Hike-a-thon fundraising event will take place in a hybrid format, with in-person hikes at Mount Tom on Saturday, October 16th and the Blue Hills on Saturday, October 23rd, with an option to hike remotely anytime during the event dates, October 9th-23rd.
The Hike-a-thon is Eagle Eye’s biggest fundraiser of the year. The money we raise is crucial for coordinating our hands-on outdoor programs with young people, including the Eagle Club after-school program in Holyoke and Learn About Forests™ summer program in Peru. Our goal is to raise $30,000 with your support, the first $20,000 of which will be matched dollar for dollar towards our overall fundraising goal of $50,000.
How to participate:
- Register using the Google Form below so we know how you plan to hike and if you're fundraising.
- Ask others to sponsor your hike with a donation to Eagle Eye. Share a link to our fundraising page.
- Hike during the event and share your photos on Instagram and/or Facebook. Tag @eagleeyeinstitute and use #Hikeathon2021, or email your photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help raise awareness by liking and sharing our posts during the event.
In-person hike details:
- Saturday, October 16th, 9:30 am-12 pm, Mount Tom, Holyoke, MA. Meet and park at the pavilion.
- Saturday, October 23rd, 9:30 am-12 pm, Ponkapoag Pond, Blue Hills, Canton, MA. Meet at the Ponkapoag Golf Course parking lot.
If you are interested in being a corporate sponsor of the event, please contact us. Our sponsorship information will be available soon.
Thanks so much for supporting our work and helping us ensure equitable access to nature for all youth!