Give the gift of a life-changing experience in nature…
EVERY DONATION WILL BE MATCHED DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR UP TO $15,000!!!
Join Eagle Eye Institute for our 15th Annual Hike-a-thon
The Hike-a-thon is Eagle Eye’s biggest fundraiser of the year. It’s a great way to show your support for our work engaging urban communities in environmental learning, leadership and advocacy, and also to connect with the Eagle Eye community! We need your help to raise funds for our youth programs next year – every donation you make or get from your network will be DOUBLED by our 1:1 match, pledged by two anonymous donors. Your generous donation goes towards outdoor programs at our Berkshires site with urban Pioneer Valley and Boston youth.
This year, we will be hiking in the Middlesex Fells Reservation starting at Flynn Rink, located at 300 Elm St in Medford. We will be joined by Friends of the Fells, who will lead the Eagle Eye community in a stewardship project to give back to the beautiful outdoor resource that is the Fells.
Help us get more urban youth outdoors and connected to nature, themselves, and their communities. Register for the Hike-a-thon now, ask your friends to come along, and let us know your fundraising commitment; this is important for us to keep track of our overall goal.
Why: Every youth deserves experiences in nature!
When: Sunday, October 22, 2016, 10 am to 2 pm
Where: Choose from an organized hike or hike solo:
- Middlesex Fells Reservation at Flynn Rink, 300 Elm St, Medford, MA
- Choose your own. Set a personal fundraising goal, raise $ in your network, hike anywhere, anytime and tell us about it!
How: It’s easy! To register as a hiker, fill out the Google Form below or the print the Hikeathon 2017 Registration Form (can be sent via email to email@example.com or to our mailing address). Then, pay the registration fee of $25.00.
- Please make checks out to Eagle Eye Institute and mail to P.O. Box 440481, Somerville, MA 02144 or pay by credit card through PayPal, using the Donate button below.
- All participants will be given a free Eagle Eye Institute t-shirt with the $25 registration fee (waived with $30 in sponsorship or more).
- Help us reach our fundraising goal of $30,000 by asking others to sponsor your hike. Let us know your personal fundraising commitment, so we can keep track of our overall goal. Download our Hike-a-thon 2017 Donation Sheet to keep track of your sponsorships.
- To pay your registration fee through PayPal, click the Donate button below:
For more information visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/EagleEyeInstitute